Friday, May 14, 2010

Charice YouTube Marathon


As I opened my twitter account I bumped on a twitter account of Charice Pempengco which we already know that she is an international singing sensation today who's voice was even compared to Whitney Houston and Celine Dion.

So I decided that I will do YouTube Marathon about Charice.

1. Charice Pempengco on The Ellen DeGeneres Show

As I watch this vid cant help it but I just have my GOOSEBUMPS.. :D You have an amazing and very powerful voice Charice..

2. CHARICE 2ND VISIT IN KOREA

This one's funny... lol, Korean's for me are funny people.

3. Charice duet with Celine Dion "Because You Loved Me" at Madison Square Garden September 15, 2008

I envy you Charice to have a duet of 1 of the legendary figure of music history: Celine Dione. Goosebumps again.

4. Charice in Oprah Winfrey show

* Video 1 - this one has poor quality, but its the only I found in complete version.

* Video 2 - This one is better but not full.

Once again, you made me feel that dreams really do come true.. *smiles* so touching. Though I watched it a couple of times already last year..

5. Charice Pempengco - My Heart Will Go On at Oprah Winfrey Show

May 12, 2008

Deserves a standing ovation..

6. Charice and Justin Bieber performing on Oprah Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Part 1

Part 2

Charice launched his new Album "Charice". I'll make sure to get 1 copy of this. One thing I forgot, I really thought that Charice and JB will have a duet this time. *sigh but anyways, not just me but many of your fans will be looking forward to it. CHARICE&JB FEVER.

6. Charice - "Pyramid" Featuring Iyaz - Official Music Video

No comments:

Post a Comment